"Lots of good info, fantastic testimonies, and experiencing the benefits myself after just one day was fantastic. Proves the benefits personally."
"It's a fabulous workshop! It's informative, fun and practical!"
" It's great for parents & teachers alike. It is valuable information that every parent & anyone working with children should have. Do it!"
* What the connection is between the body and the brain and its impact on learning
* How you can address specific issues from infancy through kindergarten with fun dance activities
anybody can do
* What a world movement and dance make in getting a child school ready
"This is an awesome workshop where you get ideas to increase your student/child knowledge and have more good ideas to control their energy and at the same time keep them learning things. Body parts, counting, and communication, working in teams, taking turns, etc. It's a must if you are interested in closing the achievement gap."
* You will spend less time addressing behaviors
* You will spend more time teaching
* Everyone will have more fun and less stress
* Children will be ready for school
Give yourself the gift of Digging Deeper and really understand whole brain/body learning and why it is so effective!
"Imperitive to understand early childhood development."
|Christine Roberts is offering the Digging Deeper Workshop|
|June 22nd, 2013|
|10:00 am-3:30 pm|
|Phinney Ridge Neighborhood Center
6532 Phinney Ave. North
Seattle WA. 98103
* Poor Eye-hand coordination
* Confusion orienting themselves in space
* Fidgeting/needing to move all the time
* Sitting still and focusing
* Short term memory function
* Poor upper/lower body integration
* Stooped posture
* Misjudge the speed at which objects are
* Difficulty crossing their mid-line
* Impulsive behavior
* Alert all the time
* Dislike Change
* Have poor balance and coordination
* Sensory Integration Issues
* Vision and Hearing Problems
* Behavior Challenges
* Lack of confidence
* Undue effort and feelings of overwhelm
"Go- you are doing your child so many favors simply attending and participating- what you do will stay with your child for a lifetime!"
$189 for the day per person. P.O.'s accepted from organizations.
* STARS hours available
* Clock hours available
|Digging Deeper: DD||Sep 14
||10:00AM - 3:30PM