Home > Schedule > Digging Deeper with Christine Roberts- ECE Workshop > Digging Deeper
Download PDF Registration Form
What to Expect:
- We meet in Room 7 at the Phinney Ridge Neighborhood Center on Greenwood Ave. - 6532 Phinney Ave. North, Seattle, WA 98103.
- The workshop will begin promptly at 10AM, please plan to arrive 20 minutes early to get checked in, pick up handouts, and get settled.
- You will NOT have a Lunch break so bring energetic snacks to enjoy throughout the day
- We will have two 15 minute breaks during the course of the training
- Dress in exercise clothes & bring a bottle of water
- There is water and a bathroom close by
- You will be moving and sitting on a hardwood floor so if you would like to bring a mat or pillow feel free to do so
- There are folding chairs as well, however we will be using them briefly
- Bring pen and paper to write notes and detailed handouts will be provided for you as well
- We will be watching some videos, experiencing the Four Legs for Learning™, and learning how to apply the 6 Building Blocks for Motor Development™
- While the information will be birth to five it can be used with anyone at any age to improve learning outcomes so keep that in mind all day long!
- There will be a variety of materials for sale that are ideal for implementing what you will learn in your workplace.
To sign up for this class you first need to log in to your account. Please use the form below.
Phinney Ridge Neighborhood Center
Date & Time Information
- Mar 23: 10:00AM - 3:30PM on Saturday
« Back to Calendar